12 Month Ticket - Terms and Conditions
- Available on all categories of full price tickets only.
- Tickets are non transferrable
- Valid for 12 months from the date of first visit.
- Name, address and postcode will be requested on first visit for our records.
- Identification will be requested on return visits with 12 month tickets.
- We reserve the right to request additional proof of identity if necessary.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Return visits subject to normal opening dates and times.
- 12 month tickets are not valid for entry to some events.
See below for details and visit our website at www.thedockyard.co.uk or call 01634 823807 for further
- Group admission tickets, events with day ticket prices (see below) and some promotional offers are valid for one
day entry only.
- Return visits with 12 month tickets not valid for separately ticketed, non daytime or third party organised events.
Events at which 12 month tickets are not valid:
Medway Festival of Steam & Transport
every year on Easter Sunday and Monday
Salute to the ‘40s:
every year on the third weekend of September
Separate event ticket prices apply and a reduced rate for 12 month ticket holders.